Toribash
wait what i didnt knew Move was in and colors hi ^_^ (ik this is not the place to post this but im crazy)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Amazing app, awesome personality and overall great friend! Your replays are decent aswell but a bit too relaxed and out of place at times. Yes from me. Although, I'd like to see you hang out with the clan a bit more to see how you'd fit in.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Very detailed app and nice interests, although replays could do with a little more work but

ITS A YES
If you're feeling suicidal; You've come to the right place. 💯
Originally Posted by Kahnzuu View Post
Hello, everyone! My name is Brandon, however most people online know me as Kahn or Kahnzuu. I'm fifteen years old, and live around the Greater Philly area of the US. I've been playing toribash for around two years now. However, the first time I played was around 2010, under a username I can't quite remember. At that time, I mainly played twinswords and judo, reaching around green belt in a month or so. After a while, I had forgotten about the game, but still had some good memories of the people inside of it. Then, around two years ago, Toribash came out in the free-to-play section on steam. That's when I got into it again.

I first played under the name oOSutokaOo, got bored of the name quickly; made UkeAssassin, which I grew to really dislike; and then now, created Kahnzuu. It's a nickname I'm called both in real life and online, like a lot, and will definitely stick with. Only wish I used it sooner. As of right now, I have just under 3000 qi.

In the past, I've been a member of some chill clans (Death, Soul Reapers), some replaymaking clans (Shikia, THOL), and some competitive clans (to be honest I'm having a hard time remembering names). Over time, most of these clans have died out, including my most recent clan, Thieves (due to leadership complications). I've had some experience high ranking and leading clans, and I like to think that I'm generally good with people. Incisive is just what I want in a clan: A place where I can relax, talk to friends, and build on my (rather amateur) replaymaking skills. As of now I have two good friends that are members, being Karq and Move. I hope that that number will increase with time.

In terms of replaymaking, I have an average amount of skill in sparring, tricking, and parkour, with my strength being pk and my weakness being tricking. Lately, I've been working hard to improve my skills in all three, with some assistance from friends like Karq, Kouta, and Nulu. I think that being in this clan will help me greatly with that. There are some really good replaymakers in i5, and I think it would be great to watch and learn from them, as well as discuss different ideas and techniques.

In real life, I love reading, writing, drawing, and animation. I've been into videogames since a very early age, around 7 or so, starting with the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games on the PS2, which I still have a weak spot for. I've dabbled with parkour and tricking in real life, however I haven't gotten too far in either, not having many good/safe places to practice either.

The replays I am linking below are, unfortunately, not the best of my abilities. The combination of having a recent factory reset on my computer and having recently focused on gaining skill in ABD instead of replaymaking have left me with few good replays. However, I'm choosing these because I believe they show the types of replays I enjoy making, and what I want to continue working on creating in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'd love to call myself a member of Incisive.

(note - Opening Credits is a collab between me and Typhon. He did everything up to the first DM, I did the rest.)

Umm the application is nice really long and good
the replays need more work but they were fine
you seem like a great player i would like to see you in the future
its a YES
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Move View Post
Well sonapy, I've known tou for a while now and I know your replays are not half bad. But is your rep that concerns me. I'll be neutral for now

After hanging around with Sonapy for a bit in our servers, I decided to give you a no. Mainly because of immaturity and rushing things.
Originally Posted by Move View Post
After hanging around with Sonapy for a bit in our servers, I decided to give you a no. Mainly because of immaturity and rushing things.

nice picture lamo
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
Originally Posted by Sonapy View Post
nice picture lamo

This is not the place to post things like these. Stop being careless and if you want to discuss things then go to our discussion thread.
Originally Posted by Kahnzuu View Post
Hello, everyone! My name is Brandon, however most people online know me as Kahn or Kahnzuu. I'm fifteen years old, and live around the Greater Philly area of the US. I've been playing toribash for around two years now. However, the first time I played was around 2010, under a username I can't quite remember. At that time, I mainly played twinswords and judo, reaching around green belt in a month or so. After a while, I had forgotten about the game, but still had some good memories of the people inside of it. Then, around two years ago, Toribash came out in the free-to-play section on steam. That's when I got into it again.

I first played under the name oOSutokaOo, got bored of the name quickly; made UkeAssassin, which I grew to really dislike; and then now, created Kahnzuu. It's a nickname I'm called both in real life and online, like a lot, and will definitely stick with. Only wish I used it sooner. As of right now, I have just under 3000 qi.

In the past, I've been a member of some chill clans (Death, Soul Reapers), some replaymaking clans (Shikia, THOL), and some competitive clans (to be honest I'm having a hard time remembering names). Over time, most of these clans have died out, including my most recent clan, Thieves (due to leadership complications). I've had some experience high ranking and leading clans, and I like to think that I'm generally good with people. Incisive is just what I want in a clan: A place where I can relax, talk to friends, and build on my (rather amateur) replaymaking skills. As of now I have two good friends that are members, being Karq and Move. I hope that that number will increase with time.

In terms of replaymaking, I have an average amount of skill in sparring, tricking, and parkour, with my strength being pk and my weakness being tricking. Lately, I've been working hard to improve my skills in all three, with some assistance from friends like Karq, Kouta, and Nulu. I think that being in this clan will help me greatly with that. There are some really good replaymakers in i5, and I think it would be great to watch and learn from them, as well as discuss different ideas and techniques.

In real life, I love reading, writing, drawing, and animation. I've been into videogames since a very early age, around 7 or so, starting with the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games on the PS2, which I still have a weak spot for. I've dabbled with parkour and tricking in real life, however I haven't gotten too far in either, not having many good/safe places to practice either.

The replays I am linking below are, unfortunately, not the best of my abilities. The combination of having a recent factory reset on my computer and having recently focused on gaining skill in ABD instead of replaymaking have left me with few good replays. However, I'm choosing these because I believe they show the types of replays I enjoy making, and what I want to continue working on creating in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'd love to call myself a member of Incisive.

(note - Opening Credits is a collab between me and Typhon. He did everything up to the first DM, I did the rest.)

That app though. Well, as the other say, yes.
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
am waiting for you guys to i can join ;-; there just 2 voted 1 no and the other yes :/
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY