Toribash
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
It looks nothing like the original to me... =/

was not my intention to coppy the origianl, would have been out of my skill range anyway ;P
I personalized it to my own taste^^

Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
very nice, but are you gonna texture it?

I don't think so .. at least not in the near future, im not verry used to uvw mapping :/
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Wow. Dude, that is freakin epic. <3
I love the lighting (on the gif) and the shape. Probably should work on ur materials =P Oh yeah, and i hate the mini gun, it looks terrible (probably just the materials).

Please please please animate it!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
jcgrey2, do you have any idea how hard it is to animate an object like that? modeling it must've been a feat in itself.
I don't think he'll be able to do what you're saying because:

1. I don't think he made the gun seprate, so it'd be nearly impossible to make it rotate like it should.
2. an animation like that deserves to be in a showreel, he's probably keeping that render time for a different model.
3. it's epic enough

love the model nightmare :P simply epic.
Former Item Forger
it was made ready to animate :P
just need to bone it first ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
I create those models with the intention to use them for games someday ;P
So they are always ready for animation^^

But im only used to modeling so far.
Aniamting, Texturing, Effects (Particles) and Rendering are still problems to me :/

So don't count with a nice animation in the next days ;P

overpriced
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
It looks nothing like the original to me... =/

I think it looks better. I just wish there was a little more light so I could see it better.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well