Toribash
hello

my real name is rakan im 16 years old from SaudiArabia i can speak bnoth english and arabic9a little bit of spanish) im a 2nd dan my fourm activity is 7/10 i dont post a lot but i check the fourm everyday my ingame activity is 10/10 my previous clan was FC joined it on its prime time but its dead now it was hard to leave it since the leader of it is the one who invited me i would consider myself very very good at abd and greykido i want to join pure cuz i see them like one of the best clans ever and just know that i never thought i would leave FC but i like pure here is my replays i know they are not very good but i dont usually save replays u will notice most of it is when i wasnt in FC and im in fc for a very long time soooooooo
Attached Files
what a save maaad.rpl (60.7 KB, 5 views)
woooow.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
cool match.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
mlg pros.rpl (1.08 MB, 4 views)
Hi, my name is Brandon (brenbear87) Jones I am 13 y/o, my forum rating is probably 6/10 and my ingame activity is probably8/10, right now i am blue belt and need 164 more games until brown. I am from the United States (Georgia) I am really good at Rocket League, 1v1 me i will probably win :P but anyways, I would like to join your clan, because i dont have many friends to play with in this game and i'm looking for people to just have fun and play with .
Hi my name is pasaway real name: zaph, i would say that my forum rating would be 8/10
while ingame would be 10/10 i am a brownbelter at the moment and will soon be black belt
i am from philippines and i like to play crossfire league of legends dota tb, taekwondo, swimming, i am in platinum rank in league of legends and would like to join due to this clans great members and leaders. i know leo and some of the members here i left my old clan because i dont see dem online and not that fun.. sir leo u invite passaway.. MY ingame name is pasaway not passaway pleasee sirrrrrr :c Thanks in advance.. Sir LEO and LGNDRY already tested me at abd and i passed it and sir leo mistakenly invited passaway instead of pasaway please sir and masters xD
Last edited by pasaway; Nov 1, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
Yo! My name is David. I'm 16 years of age
I just got back into TB! Sadly I've seem to misplace my mains login info, username, email etc.
If I were to rate my ingame activity I'd say it's about 8/10. I'm usually on or will try to be on. As for the forums I'd say around 7/10.
I don't remember the exact belt of my old acc but I'm pretty sure I was in the higher dans, maybe 7th dan.
Other than that I don't have to much to say besides the fact that I've been away for about a year so I may be slightly rusty. I was also tested ingame by Roukan.
Hi, My name is Ricky from Canada. Currently I am a 2nd'D Black Belt and If I were to rate myself on activity time I'de say; Forums 5/10 - Ingame 7.5/10. I'm interested in the clan because I was in it awhile back. Oh and my best mod is ABD. I was tested by Leo!

Thanks!
Last edited by Teshu; Nov 3, 2016 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Left out info
my ingame rateing is 10/10 am always on am a blackbelt i well like to join pure because i think i could help this clan get to first on the clan leaderbored cause i can always be there to support the team i love haveing conversations with another people and weel be there for anyone i am a well cookie who will work hard for anything i dont care what it is i will have to do just to get in this clan it's my dream

love cookie
Last edited by cookielu; Nov 6, 2016 at 03:38 AM.
Hi my irl name is Aiden but just call me mack, my forum rating would be around 6/10 but I'm working on it and my ingame activity is 9/10. I'm a 4th dan blackbelt and I'm from Canada eh. I would like to join Pure because I see that they are really active in game and on forums and that's what will keep me more active, I also really would like to help Pure reach their set clan goals and help a lot in clan wars.

No replays because I got a new pc but Roukan knows how I play and he's tested me.
Hi My name is Jeremy, I am currently 14, three months from being 15, My forum activeness is 8/10 ingame is 9/10, I want to join the clan because this clan actually wars and there is no flaming of what I've seen. My favorite mods are Grey-kido, ABD, and akido the basic stuff, I also like the players in this clan and it seems chill. TY for your time

Dream on....