Last edited by Clint; Feb 22, 2017 at 02:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
name=Mustafa

age=17

belt=6th dan

gender=

win%=54%

how active are you in toribash ?/10=8.5/10

how active are you on forums ?/10=9.5/10

did you have pervious clan if you did why did you leave it=My previous clan was Fl0w, extreme ,Nitro, Back Flip, and more [I used to be a clan hopper] idk what’s the reason behind it, maybe I had found a better clan or something.

What can you bring to the clan=I wanted to join this clan because this clan seems to be very active in game and quite good in forum and the clan haves great members and i would love to be part of the group. Great place to learn and make new friends.

Other skills out of toribash= (optional)

Other information you like to share= (optional)

Why do you want to join chiv=d

skype name (needed for communication)=I dont have skype, Use discord .
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Name:Christian
Belt :3rd Dan Black Belt
Win %:55
How active are you on toribash:9
How active are you on forums:6.5
Did you have previous clan if you did why did you leave : Voltz Inactive
What can you bring to the clan : I'm good at a lot of mods that may be needed
Other skills out of toribash : N/A
Other Info You Like To share :I'm Fucking Funny xD
Skype Name : No Skype I use discord
@RNGMane: Hello! Can you tell us more about your skills? Like what is your main mod and how good are your at that.

You can send some multiplayer replays or you can pm me or any other leader/recruiter and i'll test you in-game
Last edited by Jaker197; Feb 23, 2017 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
app pattern updated.
-----
i added discord to it now
Last edited by Ukko; Feb 23, 2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
n-Game Name/Real Name: eni32453 (Yeah, i know it looks bad.)

Belt of your account:Black Belt

Win Ratio of your account:52%

Is this your main account or alt account? If it's your alt, tell us the reason you're not using your Main: It's my main.

How active are you in toribash ?/10: 7

How active are you on forums ?/10: 3 (I don't have any reason to use it, but if i join i'll be more active.)

Did you have any pervious clan? If you had, why did you leave it: I was in a clan, but the clan ended.

What is your Favorite/Main Mod in Toribash. What are your Skills (Provide Replays): Aikido(Very Skilled) Kickbox(Regular) and i do freestyle in Toribash.

How will you help our Clan: Victories and i like to help begginers.

Tell us more about your Life (Please provide brief explaination): I live in Brazil, and i started playing Toribash in 2013, stoped for like, 2 years and now i'm back. (I'm uncomfortable about telling more about my personal life.)

Other information you like to share(optional):

Other skills out of toribash : Did Judo for 1 year and half and i actually do Boxing and Muay Thai (In real life)

Why do you want to join Chiv: I really liked this clan and the members, they we're so respectful to me in the recruitment.

Skype/Discord name (Required for communication): mr.orocchis (Cringe name, i know, it's old)
Last edited by eni32453; Feb 25, 2017 at 04:22 AM.
Originally Posted by eni32453 View Post
n-Game Name/Real Name: eni32453 (Yeah, i know it looks bad.)

Belt of your account:Black Belt

Win Ratio of your account:52%

Is this your main account or alt account? If it's your alt, tell us the reason you're not using your Main: It's my main.

How active are you in toribash ?/10: 7

How active are you on forums ?/10: 3 (I don't have any reason to use it, but if i join i'll be more active.)

Did you have any pervious clan? If you had, why did you leave it: I was in a clan, but the clan ended.

What is your Favorite/Main Mod in Toribash. What are your Skills (Provide Replays): Aikido(Very Skilled) Kickbox(Regular) and i do freestyle in Toribash.

How will you help our Clan: Victories and i like to help begginers.

Tell us more about your Life (Please provide brief explaination): I live in Brazil, and i started playing Toribash in 2013, stoped for like, 2 years and now i'm back. (I'm uncomfortable about telling more about my personal life.)

Other information you like to share(optional):

Other skills out of toribash : Did Judo for 1 year and half and i actually do Boxing and Muay Thai (In real life)

Why do you want to join Chiv: I really liked this clan and the members, they we're so respectful to me in the recruitment.

Skype/Discord name (Required for communication): mr.orocchis (Cringe name, i know, it's old)

i was suppose to invite you yesterday but i messed up your user name and could never get it right after our test so you will be invited