Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
-Insert skyscraper of text here-

tl;dr

I thought toribash was going to be very hard, and it was. And when I started everybody on multiplayer were atleast blackbelt, had to earn my belts :P
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
Back in ye good olde days, Fun-Motion,

I was like "Meh, I'm bored, I need something to entertain me for the coming weeks".

And look at that, I'm still here after one and a half year.
Originally Posted by stix View Post
tl;dr

I thought toribash was going to be very hard, and it was. And when I started everybody on multiplayer were atleast blackbelt, had to earn my belts :P

did you read it -_-"?
I was like, "Pc power play,this had better be a good game D:<" i didn't really know what to expect because whor eads those overly long paragraphs on pc demo disks? Before i even actually played i watched every single default replay which then caused me to go" <3333333 noweb"
the 1st time I saw this it was on an indie game dev site and I'd downloaded it with a load of other stuff. I fired it up a few hours later (also a few too many vodkas etc) & spent the rest of the night flailing around on the floor. :s Twas good fun though!

A few day's later Linux format did a review & had a 2 page Nabi advert.

I didn't see any media etc till after I'd already started playing, so my 1st impressions were from the game itself. Now it's the only pc game I still have installed.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
did you read it -_-"?

I sure didn't. It was tl;dr for me as well, lol.

Well before joining toribash

I got here, glanced down, and said "To hell with that."
EDIT: Well, not really. My sight range left me with no choice but to see the mountain of text from the get-go.
EDIT: Well, you obviously used a load of time to type your story, so I'll read.
Last edited by Guv_na; Nov 8, 2008 at 02:15 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At first i thought "oh what a shitty-looking game! Meh, I'll give it a try.....just for a few minutes..."

Year and a half later.....I'm still playing.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Your face doesn't make sense.

Boi, watchi tellz u 'bout pikkin on dem younginz? Yah best be steppin off, now, ya heer?

@Odlov: Hah, pretty much the same thing for me.

Small world <<
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Well when I first played tb is was free..then I left after awhile. I came back to suddenly find out it wasn't free. I was reluctant to buy it because I thought I wouldn't really have that much fun. I fucking hell did have shitloads of fun after becoming registered! Oldschool bitches. After one year here I am.
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)