Toribash
Please do continue to send me dome replays, I'll need 10 to do an episode, and I may just shove all of peoples replays as opposed to one.
trying to help by posting this
Attached Files
#lp_0_(YourName).rpl (455.9 KB, 4 views)
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 4 views)
rr2.rpl (1.15 MB, 5 views)
vv.rpl (562.1 KB, 4 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
PANKU, I will probably be able to do a replay showcase soon and I was not able to record because of some clan things and family troubles.
Okay, now i have my first 10 replays, even though some are by the same person this will have to do for now, thanks for being the first submissions boys, and/or girls!

I will record that tomorrow, since I did some videos for today.
So sorry about having not been around or having made the video or done anything in past 5 days. I had something come up with my life and got pulled away from everything by that, but I will be back soon. For now I will still be on forums.
You know I've been sick on off for past 2 weeks, it sucks. I feel much better today, so I will at least record this replay showcase and then try to do an episode or two of gameplay.
Okay so I am back and it's time for me to get back into some YouTube. Probably by next week I will have all my stuff set up, I plan to do a few videos of me playing in between then for testing. So I need you, yes you! To send in your replays, multiplayer or single player, limit yourself to three replays per week, I will go through and pick the 10 best replays, and only allow for one replay per person. Unless I do not have enough replays submitted yet.

Pm me any question or concerns you may have. Have a nice day! ^_^
Guess I'll be the first. We can send in any type of replay right? Sorry if these aren't very good, or too long
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Instep; May 28, 2018 at 06:57 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread