Toribash
Original Post
Dark's 2m+ Prized Taekkyon Tournament!
DarkSeraph's Taekkyon Spectacular!
nearly 2m tc's in prizes!

DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND THE PRIZES. KEEP IN MIND I SPENT MY MONEY ON THIS, FOR YOU GUYS.

When?
Friday, November 21, 2008.
GMT time is unsettled, so I will leave it to popular vote.

Where?
Toribash, server name will be: DarkTourney
SERVER WILL BE SET UP EXACTLY TWO HOURS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT COMMENCES.
Last tournament, people would not stop bugging me to begin the tourney early, because of
a) They were in the spots they wanted
b) They were the "best" there
etc. I was, convinced, but I regret that.
DO NOT REPEAT WHAT HAPPENED THERE.

What Prizes?

Prizes are supplied by DarkSeraph, for you Toribash Players.

1st Place - FULL VOID; over 1m tcs! (Will be sent by Gman80. Thanks, Gman80)

2nd Place - 160k TC

3rd Place - 80k TC

What?
The mod is taekkyon.tbm
Special settings include; there WILL be wrist dq, there will be full dq on, grip is on.

Rules
(In Tourney/Server rules)
Most of these rules will result in temporary mutes, 1st time 5 mins, 2nd time 10 mins, 3rd time kick, 4th time (ip) ban.

SERVER WILL BE QI RESTRICTED (O<1000)

*Knockout mode WILL BE ACTIVATED throughout the tournament
*Black belt and up, sorry. (0 <1000)
*NO flaming
*NO clan talk
*NO advertising (except for PromoBot)
*NO selling/buying
*NO links (a playing toribashian tends to accidentaly click the link *when meaning to click a joint)
*NO racism
*NO begging
*NO asking for ops
*You MAY swear with some restrictions.
*If you are to ping, you must make sure you tell me of the possibility BEFORE the tournament starts, so that I can /fenter you if you ping and return. Spot will only be returned if THREE or MORE witnesses say you were in that spot.
*If Gman80 participates, do not bug the shit out of him.
*Before the first tournament match, the PT member(s) I have invited to be my helper will mute all, and I will again explain the tournament rules and everything else in the server. After I finish explaining, you will all be unmuted, and the tournament will commence.

GMT
The GMT time has not yet been decided, so I will leave it to popular vote, to please the toribashians more. The GMT must be decided by November 20th (Thursday). Otherwise I will flat out google a time, so you won't get to pick.

If you reccomend a GMT, please tell me what time it would be where I am. I am in -5 GMT (thanks for solving that mystery for me Mosier).

So your GMT request should include:

1. GMT your requesting
2. What time it would be for me (-5 GMT)

So far the most reccomended GMT times are...

(List removed, post too big)

Have fun on November 21st!

~DarkSeraph
Last edited by DarkSeraph; Nov 10, 2008 at 03:54 PM.
@Everyone

EXPECT DELAYS. There has been a confusion about something Gman80 says. You will not find out what, though.