I'm not bad at most modes I plan long term
I can ring new moves or skill
-----
hi
-----
hi
Last edited by 213jose; Sep 16, 2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well
my age is 16 my favorite mod is aikido mods i wanna join cuz i thinks its going to be fun joining in a clan

as for the staying i don't know
well to say the truth i don't know what i can bring to the clan but i am pretty good at aikido

and that all i can say about me
21 i liek 360 mod becuz u spin and u decapitate urself
idk how long to stay dont ask meh
3 times did the cheese move sideways to switzerland though she did not lift the parking permit
3 times did the cheese move switzerland by radio though the calculator died by eating the tv screen as it had some cheese that was melting outside the table
May i join this clan?
May I join this clan? My friend saan is in it, and im a pretty decent player. Plus im a good friend!
I am Deviljho22 or The Eldest Threat. I am 14 and I have been playing Toribash for 2-3 years. My favorite mods are Mushu, Twin swords, and Xspar. I will be forever in this clan's dept. I shall bring create some unique clan moves for Twin swords and Mushu, and custom Clan Runs.
-----
I am also very good at War Moderation and Clan Wars in general.
Last edited by Yatagarusu; Sep 17, 2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Favorite Mod: Tie Between Twinswords, Akido/Akidobigdojo, and any parkour mod
How long will i stay: Till i get a better offer from another clan or bribed the shit out of to join someone else.
About me: I am a depressed little cunt who does not like seeing people whine on the internet about their problems. Oh and i guess I'm decent at the game or something.
It's me... Flowey, Flowey the flower.
Hi i want to join this clan cause sunny ask me to and i have no clan so why not?
i dunno how many time i'm gonna stay in this clan as long as i can . i'm 14 years old and i'm happy everytime and my favorite mod is twinsword and i can bring fun to the clan at least i think?
I am 9 years old and I want to stay in this can even I love minecraft,roblox and toribash and ill have great fun.My favourite mod is boxshu_mushu even i saw your clan members even you