Endurance Onslaught 6.0
a few things, mostly stylistic changes that could have been made

got the same feeling as rutz with the "tv refresh line" things, got a bit boring with the continued use of it, if u had ONLY used it like the way u used it at 1:40 it woulda been "fresher"

the use of slow mo is normally the thing that makes an ok vid turn into an epic one
eg: the replay @ 1:17, if it had been started a second or 2 later and slow mo'd the part where u throw uke down, woulda been epic

i think @ 2:30 the song called for some slower replays for the duration of the mellowed part of the song

what i did like was the flashing in the frames a few times to the sync of the drums @ 0:55, could have maybe used a few more little changes to make it work a bit better, like u did at 2:37, nice change from the slow part of the song to the drum beat starting again
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Same as Ben and Rut: too many stripes, but, i downloaded the hq and it looks better, even the synch is better, and i kinda liked teh replays. Good job guys
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
The problem is that you made a madman frenzy without other interesting tidbits. Madmans get repetitive, so you need to add something else. You used the tv effect, but repetitively. So we get to have a break from repetitive madmans with repetitive screen effects, along with a rather repetitive song.

Yeah. 7.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
The problem is that you made a madman frenzy without other interesting tidbits. Madmans get repetitive, so you need to add something else. You used the tv effect, but repetitively. So we get to have a break from repetitive madmans with repetitive screen effects, along with a rather repetitive song.

Yeah. 7.

Yet another repeditive about the repetitive effect that I repeated too many times.
These replys are getting repetitive.

(Sorry I could not resist)

I will take all the advice into account, thanks.

Also I don't count many madmans, only about 3 where uke is fully destroyed.
Welcome back!

Very nice video. I don't think your replays where that bad!

9/10 the shaders could have been changed around a bit but otherwise pretty good.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me