Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My ingame is oromis107, my forum is stomper107, but when i try to change the forum to oromis107, it says the email is already being used and the name is already taken
Originally Posted by Stomper107 View Post
My ingame is oromis107, my forum is stomper107, but when i try to change the forum to oromis107, it says the email is already being used and the name is already taken

Can you please explain your problem ? You cannot login into the forum with the oromis107 account ? Also, you should create another thread instead of posting in someone's thread talking about something else.
Gone
dude, this IS my thread. I also explained my problem in the first post.

Also, don't forget that what I say is always right. <-- lol in this situation
Originally Posted by Stomper107 View Post

Because Oromis107 is already a forum account, you already made it I guess.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=147264

You just need to login.
wow...i cant believe ive never tried that before...look at me, im saying stuff as oromis107 but then what email account is this...oh, my moms, when i didnt have an email account i started playing... ok thanks, this is great
sorry for double post, but i was sent 500 TC on my stomper account, is it possible to transfer it to my oromis account, and if so how

(also, is it against the rules for me to have two accounts, and if so how can i delete my stomper account)
Torishop -> Transfer.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."