Toribash
This intrigues the shit out of me! The kick in video looks pretty brutal, Il take this home and be sure and comment back when I have watched it
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Nice, but I think it was a bit jerky at the start. As others said, you went a little too low on the push off phase of the kick.

I tried to edit you replay to see if I can do it, but... I think I jump off too early. Like Rutz suggested, it's too hard to do this realistically with your current gravity setting. Here it is anyway :P
Attached Files
maldi|taek_kick.rpl (55.2 KB, 100 views)
[A L P H A]
Omg! Your one is far better than mine!

ç__ç I'm crying ç__ç

I'll work on a new one, more realistic, i'll try sambo maybe..mmm...

Btw, if anyone wants to edit/make a tornado kick do it and post it here, let's start a free competition for fun.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
A lot.. I tryed to beat him making another replay with sambo gravity, but i discovered that i can't jump with sambo gravity -.-
The base is the same: spin and kick with the right leg, but...well.. take a look!
Sooner or later i'll reach perfection
Attached Files
Sambo tornado kick.rpl (55.0 KB, 45 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Well since I made a tornado kick replay earlier I have to say there is already a more realistic version on the forums.
http://www.box.net/shared/3xnypake8r
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
That was the most epic kick I have ever seen, and in slow mo it sounded like he went "RAWR!".

The replay was to slow for it to look real, but nice try.
lol Tornado kick. But It's called Jumping, Turning Roundhouse kick. The Blue armor prepared his stance to do that kick, well the red armor didn't see that. So boom. I have experienced that ahaha..

Btw my attempt.. ahaha, I know it fails.
http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...066#post840066
Refer to that post. The file name is JePoYTornadokickattempt.