Toribash
Do it now.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Oh, yeah, the replay.

Oh boy, you made a madman.

A jerky madman that looks like it's done by a dying robot.

To put it in your own terms...

You can make a generic madman, you're so skilled.
Mmkay, PM your replays to War_Hero, he will put up a thread with a poll once he receives both our replays.
i would like to get in on this too if you don't mind

i consider myself a god at everything and put down everyone because i am obviously better than them
Last edited by JDawg; Dec 12, 2008 at 05:35 AM.
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
i would like to get in on this too if you don't mind

i consider myself a god at everything and put down everyone because i am obviously better than them

I would like to join this Ménage à trois :O
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
It starts well, but is still pretty stiff. It doesn't have any obvious fail moves, but it's just lacking in that nice relaxed and smooth style. It ends up looking like a normal madman, the kind of which you see a lot nowadays. I'd give it a 5/10, quite average.

I think it would improve your replays a lot if you could work on the stiffyness, otherwise it sometimes looks like your tori has constipation.
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
It starts well, but is still pretty stiff. It doesn't have any obvious fail moves, but it's just lacking in that nice relaxed and smooth style. It ends up looking like a normal madman, the kind of which you see a lot nowadays. I'd give it a 5/10, quite average.

I think it would improve your replays a lot if you could work on the stiffyness, otherwise it sometimes looks like your tori has constipation.

Explain to me how I'm going to make it relaxxed with 2-10 frame gaps between dismembers? It wouldn't make a difference.

A replay doesn't have to be relaxxed to look graceful