Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Rutzor: Possibly, but i still find the last kick pretty brutal. ;)

@War_Hero: Thankee Herr Secksmeister.

@Magix: Argh, you definitely got me with the I's, not sure about the others though... And thanks!

@maldiluna: Thank you sire.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
because I wont post in TTF forums yet ill post here...
Your counter replay raped mine in style, but not in number of DM's we are tied, now it is for you to post a replay for me to challenge.
All the world's a stage.
@yin: Righty-o! Though i can't help but feel that being the judge of a competition that oneself participates in really isn't a good idea. Perhaps we should get a third person to do this instead? (Preferrably not a fanboy, of course)

@eyCoco: Schweet, thanks. :3

@Yasiou: I have a large skull, and that means my head can contain more awesome than usual. ;o
But honestly? It's because i've failed around in singleplayer almost exclusively in my 23 months of playing.

>.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
@yin: Righty-o! Though i can't help but feel that being the judge of a competition that oneself participates in really isn't a good idea. Perhaps we should get a third person to do this instead? (Preferrably not a fanboy, of course)

Quite true, perhaps we should agree on candidates. I dont really know anyone especially. Perhaps a thread with a poll on which replays are better?
All the world's a stage.
I liked the bunch a lot. Especially the first one. But (there's always a but..) there's just something in the last 3 that makes them inferior to your replays in the past that i have watched. They just miss a little bit of umph, maybe because im more used to seeing boomhits and brutal slaughter within 2 seconds of the first DM from you. Anyway a great pack and im awaiting for more.
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*