Toribash
pretty good, i guess

gonna be fucked up with college n stuff in a few days
so, rip holidays

Hbu ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
I'm doin alright man, just returned to Toribash after a few years. Feels nice to be back posting on the forums. It's my favorite.
Originally Posted by Subroza View Post
I started playing with my buddy Raven in 2009 but my main was banned when Raven went on his toxic raid I guess you can say. I just know about you, cause I cruise the forum we never really spoke.

Oh Raven sounds familiar to me! Did your main got permabanned? My sympathy!
Ok, you must have been very active on the forums tho hehe...

Did you just started playing again?

Alsooo hellooo and welcooome Saikooo!! Glad to have you on board! Skal on a good abidance. cheers

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Oh Raven sounds familiar to me! Did your main got permabanned? My sympathy!
Ok, you must have been very active on the forums tho hehe...

Did you just started playing again?

Alsooo hellooo and welcooome Saikooo!! Glad to have you on board! Skal on a good abidance. cheers

No, I wasn't actually when I was playing I was just messing around. I have decided on my comeback I want to be as forum active as possible hopefully to achieve the impossible and become staff. Though my chances are very very slim cause Raven was very toxic in his days.

And I am unsure if I am permabanned or not if I ever remember my Username we shall know but for now it is a mystery.
Oh... sorry to hear about that but i wish you the best of luck on your new goal. Never say never.

Maybe you can use the reset password function, when i used it ages ago it sent me a mail with all my accountnames linked to that mail. Atleast worth a try if you can remember your e-mail for that account!

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
I'm digging the visuals and overall aesthetics, good stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static