Ranking
If theres 100% no refunds, I think that glitch should be fixed asap or put sum writing beside it that says "Do Not Tick If You Don't Have 50000 TC, there will be no refunds" or sumthin like that
Last edited by ToriKoRn; Dec 19, 2008 at 07:55 AM.
I think, the people who accidenally bought the shop should create a new account and just send the items they have to the new account. It's pretty much the only way you can sorta get a refund.
This is new glitch...When it started i brought a pemium shop & it said not enough tc...Maybe they should adda different section for premium shop..
KONY 2012
maybe they should just remove it until it works...

Seriously guys, we cant be expected to read every single thread in this damn place, i could have logged on, saw the link and decided to check it out.

"Think next time" yes, everyone, if you are unsure of what or where a link will take you then DO NOT CLICK IT!!!
Thats right, the "Post reply" button may actually perma-ban your ip-address!!!

I dont know why you can even buy it without enough tc, let alone allow you to go into the negatives.

Seriously, its a good idea, but get your act together and stop being arses just because no one could be bothered adding a few extra lines of code into the website. ESPECIALLY since it is a known bug.

EDIT: oh, is it fixed now?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
This was documented earlier in the week, if you make a premium shop it states that you'll pay 50k each month for it.

To cut it short if you don't have 50k then don't do it, and if you chose to make one regardless then live with the consequences.

And yes it's a known bug, but the youshop is also beta so bugs & glitches are to be expected.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you