Toribash
No Country For Old Men
"Coin toss" scene

There Will Be Blood
"Milkshake" scene

Just knew out, that scene was based on Senator Albert Falls 1920 speech to congress, where he was trying to explain the complicated process of oil drainage during the Teapot Dome scandal.

These two scenes are the masterpieces of сinematography.
Last edited by Hector; Dec 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
I've got to say Fight Club, the part where Ed Norton's character beats himself shitless and tosses himself into a glass cabinet.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Just watched Fight Club today, lots of great scenes. Like where Brad Pitts character has the convenient store clerk with his knees in the dirt (no homo).
"el tango de roxxane" out of moulin rouge,it's such a cool scene
BE]
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
mmm Dr. Strangelove, when the pilot rides the bomb down into the ground.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
In V for vendetta when V kills all the soldiers, the high chancellor and the minister of defence. Best movie scene ever.
Hoss.
There Will Be Blood
"Milkshake" scene

Just knew out, that scene was based on Senator Albert Falls 1920 speech to congress, where he was trying to explain the complicated process of oil drainage during the Teapot Dome scandal.

These two scenes are the masterpieces of сinematography.

I, drink, your, MILKSHAKE!

Epic
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
mine would have to be in We Own The Night. They're ganna Infiltrate A mob boss with this one guy. When he says Feather it means he's in trouble. He goes in there does cocaine, they start to get onto him and he says "I feel as light as a feather from that". Then they break in and there's a giant war scene. Ending in a fence (ow)