Toribash
interesting, few that deserve imo would be Alejandro since he is a cool guy, legendary artist and is respected guy in the community. Tinerr since he was one of the best flame forgers, overall chill guy always willing to teach others and was a great staff and Shmevin for being one of the best duelers of the game, was part of the staff if i remember correctly and overall cool guy
Originally Posted by Love View Post
Tinerr since he was one of the best flame forgers,

kakakakaka, the best flame forge in the game is me =)
i also love juntalis
Last edited by Erth; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:54 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'll take the blame for this since my name is the one most the threads, Doxxy / Jusmi was the one who came up with the Legends thing

Also hi Junt, been a long ass time

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
[*]Lastly - the bit about Patrick in the list is wrong.

Updated

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Edit: Holy shit - how is NewbLuck not on this list? I'm not sure how much it's changed since release, but he wrote the mod editor that was packaged with the game when Hampa introduced environmental objects. His work made modding accessible to everyone and kickstarted the modding community outside of just, "TK with 2x gravity go".

Good call, stealing this to nominate. TBH I have no idea how that passed by when the first list was made

(by nominate I basically mean force the issue, then just add him myself anyway)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I'll take the blame for this since my name is the one most the threads, Doxxy / Jusmi was the one who came up with the Legends thing

Also hi Junt, been a long ass time

Hey Skul - hope you're doing well. Yeah, I was in Discord to try to get all my old posts deleted and figured I'd drop by the forum to talk some shit.

Appreciate the NewbLuck acknowledgement - I'd also probably say MrPoptart for changing the modding meta of the time, but could be a bit more debatable. I vaguely recall Nabi consulting with him or asking him to write a few mods with the new system before they released the environment object stuff, but I could be mistaken.

See you in another 5 years.