Ranking
pretty good but never better than my goat eminem
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Xaria View Post
Ay, burn it with Style, we are out here spreadin Fire, you and me are liars. Diamond Hearts there is no way we retire.

It’s only the beginning, this rap is ass just like skizz and Xaria. Sparky Flesh and broken tires, strong body bringing Fear to the sighers. I am not a sir, just a pissing moron, rapping about nonsense with nobody to count on. Look through the list and find me a nurse. An Egoist idiot can’t find his purse, Call me melrose because I am Mel inside Rose.

Sora it was all a ruse, you idiot hop on Toribash and give me a BOOST, Battlepass isn’t done yet, let me turn into Goku and fuze. I will give you a kiss MWaH, don’t ask me why, it’s tradition, in your mom I am blossoming with a concussion. Shine in a Temple praying to god he gets reincarnated as an anime girl called ryuu. I am done, I am going mad;, Master bend me over and clap my fat back,
just like how Kirito clapped his hag.
Yes, I am talking about Asuna,
Moonshake smells like tuna.
I am going to bed and sleep, then have nightmares of Chirox beating my meat, give me no break because I am on a streak~ Ancient blackmailed me for my cheeks, Athin is mean, go on and gobble on Trestet’s teets
Rock paper scissors is for kids

matarika doesn’t exist.
pomi’s dog is deceased.
Victortb and Majed are my gems.
Link likes men.
Reta’s real name is Ben.
hampa died in 2018, in his den.

Got me kicking and screaming rn
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
You should join the Envy Discord and contribute to our studio booth...
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Bitches be Poppin, I am out here rockin, swinging here and there like a monkey with rockets, Lucci still in the game with big Cash pockets, my girl wants maggots, but I say nana like a baka-flatus.

Kitchen, volcano, aqua, nato, my girl: cheater, jostene: Girl-beater. Destination? kinshasa, why? ask nasa.

Treasure? Found, One Piece? Lost, Luffy? Gone, Mommy? sound.

Me: “Yo Baki did you know that flowers can bloom?”

Mom: HEY SON! YOU WILL GET A LITTLE BROTHER CALLED DOOM

My Stance is bland, my life isn’t grand, oh EPOCH? he’s my fam, but not Kumo... why? Homo.

thsis shit hard asf
Bitches be Poppin, I am out here rockin, swinging here and there like a monkey with rockets, Lucci still in the game with big Cash pockets, my girl wants maggots, but I say nana like a baka-flatus.

Kitchen, volcano, aqua, nato, my girl: cheater, jostene: Girl-beater. Destination? kinshasa, why? ask nasa.

Treasure? Found, One Piece? Lost, Luffy? Gone, Mommy? sound.

Me: “Yo Baki did you know that flowers can bloom?”

Mom: HEY SON! YOU WILL GET A LITTLE BROTHER CALLED DOOM

My Stance is bland, my life isn’t grand, oh EPOCH? he’s my fam, but not Kumo... why? Homo.

dope stuff.
you should add this to the OP and keep a legendary record.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
dope stuff.
you should add this to the OP and keep a legendary record.

To the OP?
-----
Originally Posted by unbandemon View Post

you a real ill mind no hopsin

BREH, listen I have an excuse... I don’t know how to make it sound good so I didn’t know what to do with the last part lmao
-----
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
thsis shit hard asf

Eminem got nothing on me
Last edited by Xaria; Jul 20, 2023 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I’m more of a battle rap fan. I dont have anyone that comes to mind thatI could beef up, so I chose sir. WHERE YOU AT??

nsfw accurate version

The brain dead nice version:

Hey sir, not cool man, take a chill pill, you live in a van. Go outside, get a tan. stop posting, you have no fans.You’re a lord? You don’t even own the land. You develop from handme down. You’re power is not profound. You’re gonna drown. You’re already gasping for air, take a breather, turn that frown upside down. Hear how this sounds… How are you this unfunny, and still a clown?
Last edited by Link; Jul 20, 2023 at 08:58 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I'll try to get eminem to sing this
-----
he told me to fuck off
Last edited by victortb; Jul 21, 2023 at 12:15 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592