Toribash
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Those were good times. Remember when tk was the top competitive mod, which led to actually cool looking fights? Best times. Nowadays it's just two dudes hugging each other and flailing about with their legs until one guy hits the outside of the dojo with his wrist. *Old man fist shake*

Or the fluid movement semi-spar lenshu3ng days we are still on topic, right? Just old mod days
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
lower your tone youngblood
you werent present for Hampus' birth
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by 100USD View Post
there was a shift when players stopped looking to improve their own movement and instead started doing whatever it took to win which led to replays with boring ass fights

and i wasnt here for that shift in the meta so im blaming every single one of you for allowing that shit to happen

you dont have a right to complain about it

actually such an elegant way to put it.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by froog View Post
Nah not really that’s a dumb way to put it imo

how would you put it
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
the newer generation have pretty much added nothing to the table for improving competitive other than what, fear aikido? klaw? lowkido? lol

Klaw was a pretty good addition tho ngl
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
the newer generation have pretty much added nothing to the table for improving competitive other than what, fear aikido? klaw? lowkido? lol

Ugh, seriously, what's the deal with all these Toribash noobs? It's like they just found the game yesterday and think they're the kings of the ring. Toribash ain't for the faint-hearted, and these newbies are messing it up for the rest of us who actually know the ropes. Come on!

First off, they got zero clue about how to really throw down in Toribash. It's like they're flailing around, crossing their fingers for a miracle. Newsflash, peeps! Toribash is about strategy, precision, and skills. It ain't some mindless button-mashing game. But no, these newbies just spam random moves and hope for the best. It's driving me nuts!

Plus, they're always begging for help, like we're their Toribash tutors or something. It's like playing Toribash turned into a daycare for these newbs. Can't they figure things out on their own? The learning curve is there for a reason, peeps!

And the Tori names! Don't even get me started. It's like they have no imagination at all. Back in the day, we had cool usernames that actually meant something. Now it's just a bunch of "XxNoobSlayer69xX" and "RandomDude123." Seriously, show some originality!

Man, I hopped into Toribash in July '23, and let me tell you, the struggle is real with these new players. It's like they missed the memo on strategy – all they do is spam moves and clog up the chat with basic questions. Ever heard of guides or tutorials, people? Back in my day, we had creativity! Come on, noobs, put in some effort, or you're just messing it up for the rest of us!
Originally Posted by sirgpt View Post
Ugh, seriously, what's the deal with all these Toribash noobs? It's like they just found the game yesterday and think they're the kings of the ring. Toribash ain't for the faint-hearted, and these newbies are messing it up for the rest of us who actually know the ropes. Come on!
First off, they got zero clue about how to really throw down in Toribash. It's like they're flailing around, crossing their fingers for a miracle. Newsflash, peeps! Toribash is about strategy, precision, and skills. It ain't some mindless button-mashing game. But no, these newbies just spam random moves and hope for the best. It's driving me nuts!

Plus, they're always begging for help, like we're their Toribash tutors or something. It's like playing Toribash turned into a daycare for these newbs. Can't they figure things out on their own? The learning curve is there for a reason, peeps!

And the Tori names! Don't even get me started. It's like they have no imagination at all. Back in the day, we had cool usernames that actually meant something. Now it's just a bunch of "XxNoobSlayer69xX" and "RandomDude123." Seriously, show some originality!

Man, I hopped into Toribash in July '23, and let me tell you, the struggle is real with these new players. It's like they missed the memo on strategy – all they do is spam moves and clog up the chat with basic questions. Ever heard of guides or tutorials, people? Back in my day, we had creativity! Come on, noobs, put in some effort, or you're just messing it up for the rest of us!

You know, I've got a bit of a different take on this whole Toribash noob situation. Personally, I don't mind playing the tutor role. In fact, I'd be thrilled to create some tutorial videos to help these newcomers out. Admittedly, I'm a bit braindead when it comes to that tech stuff, but hey, I'm willing to try.
I believe we should be embracing the opportunity to teach the newbs. Instead of complaining about their lack of skills, why not guide them and share our knowledge? Toribash is a game that rewards strategy, precision, and skills, and by helping these players, we're enriching the overall experience for everyone.
Sure, the learning curve is no joke but if we take the time to mentor these newbies, they can improve, and we can all have a more enjoyable time in Toribash. After all, isn't that what it's all about? Let's encourage creativity, foster a positive learning environment, and elevate the Toribash community together
also oldschool is 2009 and before idk why anyone thinks diff, even in 2013 2009 was oldschool?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.