Toribash
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
If you're annoying you get banned that's how moderating works. Pretty simple concept really. If you don't want to get banned don't be annoying.

its a dictatorship bud
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Probably not because even if you loaded an item for every slot on the tori, it still would be under like... 40k poly which is nothing to render.

Flames can be annoying af when made obstructive. Items aren't.

"items aren't obstructive or annoying"
-guy who definitely clicks joints
he had a flame particle texture that made it block the entire screen and chat, thats mostly what he got banned for i believe. still stupid that he got banned only 15 minutes after them asking him to take it off
-----
Last edited by froog; Dec 17, 2023 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DaBoomba
Originally Posted by froog View Post
he had a flame particle texture that made it block the entire screen and chat, thats mostly what he got banned for i believe. still stupid that he got banned only 15 minutes after them asking him to take it off
-----

you know how kim jong un is called a dictator and they're like "NO KIM JONG SUPREME LEADAH!!!!" spreading propaganda

thats what sirkill is doing
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
you know how kim jong un is called a dictator and they're like "NO KIM JONG SUPREME LEADAH!!!!" spreading propaganda

thats what sirkill is doing

You're just upset because you get banned a lot haha

I will admit though that getting banned for a flame is wild. If game didn't want people to make flames like that it should have prevented it in the flame creator.
Last edited by sirkill1; Dec 17, 2023 at 09:52 PM.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
its slowly turning into a dictatorship, exactly what joe biden wants

they literally wont tell me why im banned xd i knew they would find a bullshit reason cus i was being annoying LOL
The flame looked like this

Closing this now, if he wants to appeal he can do so in ban appeals (i already explained this in #support btw)
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~