Toribash
ahhh so thats how you got my set done so fast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i used chatgpt to make a resume, got hired, said it was one of the best resumes they ever seen, had to quit like a month later cuz it was a shitty enviroment and wasnt worth the pay, used chatgpt to write a resignation text, ended on good terms

ai the future frfr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i used chatgpt to make a resume, got hired, said it was one of the best resumes they ever seen, had to quit like a month later cuz it was a shitty enviroment and wasnt worth the pay, used chatgpt to write a resignation text, ended on good terms

ai the future frfr

It certainly has its uses...I mean, the best part is seeing artists get in trouble for plagiarism. There's always a good laugh where laziness progresses.

Aside from art, though, Large Language Models are only going to continue growing in use across the world.
Last edited by Starfield; 1 Week Ago at 05:56 AM.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Thank you guys, I needed to get it off my chest honestly, I will keep schizoposting and from time to time pop up again.

Kirito your set and most others are done super quick mostly because I don't do anything apart from design, work out, and grind destiny 2, I can get through a 40-hour artpiece in a couple days cause im actually autistic and hyperfocus lol

Originally Posted by Egoist View Post
No he's not eminem of toribash

summa lumma dumma lumma

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
ai the future frfr

regarding AI being the future, I do think it may be, it replaced me as before I did toribash sets I would make really good money off of making DnD character portrait commissions/whole scenes that I'd charge a nice amount for, that was my specialty, and of course that got decimated by the ease of doing it with a simple prompt for free instead of for some hundreds dollars per character, so I've already gone through the replacement myself

I do think that AI won't replace all workers, but workers who use AI will replace workers who don't

though it is also all a big bubble of speculation when it comes to certain things, AI won't make a good script, AI won't make a zeitgeist-defining artpiece like guernica or number 1 lavender mist even if it's more technically adept, I was making bank before AI came up so I really have a reason to hate it but I've gone past it because I am not going to be that guy that stays bitter at something I cannot change tbh

Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I now exclusively create ai art.

bro i fucking love you
For all the tldr people, I asked chat gpt to summarize the op

The author is hurt by claims that their art is AI-generated, clarifying they use professional tools with minimal AI involvement. Their work has been validated by a professional. They are passionate about the game, having created over 40 sets. They ask for open communication, respect, and understanding from the community, emphasizing the significant effort they put into their art.
Originally Posted by Loona View Post

The author is hurt by claims that their art is AI-generated, clarifying they use professional tools with minimal AI involvement. Their work has been validated by a professional. They are passionate about the game, having created over 40 sets. They ask for open communication, respect, and understanding from the community, emphasizing the significant effort they put into their art.

Thank you I needed this
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by Loona View Post

the real MVP of this thread
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn