Toribash
I wont talk about myself but having iTemp at 8, worse than iris, Epoch and Mwah is the funniest thing ever.

Mind explaining what kind of maths went behind creating this masterpiece?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I wont talk about myself but having iTemp at 8, worse than iris, Epoch and Mwah is the funniest thing ever.

just say u mad bru
-----
Last edited by EPOCH; Jul 24, 2024 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
just say u mad bru

So you really think you're better than iTemp? 💀💀
Last edited by Fire; Jul 24, 2024 at 08:03 AM.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
So you really think you're better than iTemp? ����

Dude, epoch has spent like 2 months playing lenshu(barely even tbh) and hes already better than most people who spent years playing it, it is pretty fair to say he is better
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime

Yes! And i am glad you asked, our calculations at (Porrastelli Labs™) are based purely on how the LENSHU player move it's Tori. Based on many and many simulations the players are placed based on how well their "ball knowledge" compares to our (Porrastelli Labs™) simulations, and by our results on (Porrastelli Labs™) iTemp got worse results than Iris, Epoch and Mwah, so that is the reason iTemp got placed in the 8th position.

the copium