Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
if i died none of you would care

Damn right. So, invent a new flavour of soda.
Lest we forget.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
I has a list:
1.why do certain people have a collective feeling about one thing?(I Thot of this a lot when yunger)e.g: why do people think skinny people are sexier than fat people? Is it because they appear healthier?

2. What evryone else said

3. How do other people think? (brought about from finding out I could have adhd and how I think differently)

4. Religion? Which one? (staunch agnostic)

5. today's fucked up social "rules". E.g: why is It that two people waiting for a bus alone won't say as much as "hello" to each other.

6. How can I live life to the fullest?

7. How the earth would be better off without humans
I love you
Originally Posted by Dropppp View Post
Dropppp's toribash player stats

?

Im not really sure about mine. But ''what is life all about'' is one of my deepest thoughts.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Well, I have some take over the world plans, And I plan to leave my mark on the world even if those plans fail.

I don't care if I'm remembered as a good guy or as a completely evil guy.
Hoss.
mine is

that every thing we do is controled by the man. me typeing this... is controled. all we control are our thoughts and that is it. are hands,feet,arms and legs do all this stuff without us telling them to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
It bothers me

that in a hundred years no one will ever knew I existed.

Same, but it doesn't bother me a bit. No need to be known when you're dead.
1. thx a lot for making me feel like my life is meaningless.

2. i'm also a leftie, and DOES MEAN that you think differently than the majority

3.rebuttle to question no.1- media only spread it; was not source

4.rebuttle to no.2-how the universe is indifferent to your existence

5.rebuttle to no.7-last time i checked, it was deepst THOUGHTS, not questions you ask yourself
I love you