Toribash
Oooh so the kid only can fight Aikido ? Cmon baby you can fight another things and Ill not challenge with you if you wont.
Originally Posted by FuryBull View Post
HAHAH! BOLDS HAHAH!
...IM THE RAPER of this shit... =D

So confident in your skills earlier but now you've reduced yourself to flaming.
because i dont want to bed on a mod I dont play.

Go run and hide behind hamr little one. I've played you before and you dont stand a chance. I didnt come here to fight a pithy boastful blackbelt, i came here for cbk's most elite aikido player, if any among cbk's active are confident enough in their skills to accept my challenge.

if not i guess its w/e.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
What ? PITHY BOASTFUL BLACK BELT!? AHAHAHAHAA! At least I kno how to play Wushu, Judo, Aikido, Sambo, Joustin at the same time, and naah u only can play Aikido and Sambo, you reduced yourself, and stop saying that about Hamr, he's a good player and Im sure he can rape you. But naaah he dont need to do that, youre too much noob to fight him.
Oh wow, you know how to play Aikido/Sambo, Wushu, Judo AND Jousting? You must be truely a master of Toribash.
And err, the only thing he said about hamr is that he is a cool guy. Why should he stop that?
Seriously, he challenged in aikido. Accept or deny the challenge but don't start a flame war.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Closing this. Furybull, calm down, it's fine. Greyhat, I don't hate you, but if you were a bit more varying, it would fun to fight you (that way I wouldn't get destroyed everytime).

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do