Toribash
The closest rainforest to my house is about 80 kms away. I live in Australia, in the tropics and it's the wet season. Also, it's 3am and my bedroom light probably attracts insects which the frogs and toads like to eat.

Living in my room is kind of like a kid's show.
"I wonder what wildlife we'll encounter tonight!"
A mosquito the size of a fingernail appears.
I smash it into paste with my ruler.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
hammer it and clean your room
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
He's in a bucket here, folks. What should I do with him?
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
^

Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
He's in a bucket here, folks. What should I do with him?

Just carry it off and let it go. And clean your fucking room, seriously.

Find out where they are coming from, they're not just walking in with you when you open the door. Find out what hole or crevice they are getting in through and close it.
He was stupid enogh to come in i say play a little game with it. Get a tape recorder and record " I want to play a game. You have to get the key thats in your eye. You have 5 minutes to live if you dont then you get esploded wit a fire cracker go". Then tie him down just so he can reach his eye thaty ou have to put a key in then lock fire crackers on him that can be taken off with the key and then get a really long fuse that'll last like 5 minutes. play the tape then light the fuse and we shall see if he really wants to live