12 Votes / 27.91%
OK
22 Votes / 51.16%
U suck
9 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Joshreplay View Post
40k? dont you think your pricing it a bit high for a texture thats mostly a arrow going in a straight line with no diversity whats so ever? honestly speaking it dosent look like you did much work anyway, it looks really bland and i just think you should lower the auto buy in my opinion then mabey someone would buy it, nice try 2/10

stfu
what do you know about making texture fucker?
and, who he wants constructive criticism not some noob copying what deathsoldi wrote

ONtopic: i like, i think i could be a little brighter. but overall its rly cool 9/10!
dude im given him my opinion so i dont know why some annoying little kid has to come along and flame me for being honest. this has nothing to do with you ben now be quite

Also cinimintz im not copying what death said im agreeing/ adding on so why dont u both mind your own damn business and leave me the fuck alone for being honest
offtopic: everyone Shut.. the eff up.. its getting annoying D:
ontopic: the set is mehish.. maybe adding a bit more detail would be nice
but the overall effect is pretty cool 7/10
Hi it's Praeter
Guys C'mon why we must fight ?
We are not little kids?
And josh ye you have copy the same thing as I said.

"But guys remeber this is a toribash forum so don't flame each other".
If you want to flame each other take that to private messages,not in someones thread.
Thanks.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
i like the set. its overall appearance and effect is pretty good. 8/10.
Agreeing with what deathsoldi said. it does look like alot of copy and paste work. and there is little variety. if you want this set to be worth what your charging maybe use more than one or two images.
I'm not bad at this! I just forgot to win
my favorite head!
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Guys C'mon why we must fight ?
We are not little kids?
And josh ye you have copy the same thing as I said.

"But guys remeber this is a toribash forum so don't flame each other".
If you want to flame each other take that to private messages,not in someones thread.
Thanks.

i dident fucking copy what you said! i cant even understand what the fuck you say half the time and what u said on the first page is one of those times
josh i wasnt critisizing you i just didn't want the same thing to happen to me...
I'm not bad at this! I just forgot to win
my favorite head!
I like the set 8.5/10 , their is a little lack of details though

anyway he just SAID don't argue in the goddamn thread *looks at JoshReplay* , just dont say anything about it all just leave it .
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
You see I'm not asking for 40K the starting bid is 15K and whoever bids the highest by the 12th gets it.
And me and Josh have been flamming eachother in PM's but we just got over it.
An srsly stop flamming in my thread before it gets closed.
Also ARROW wth? how do you get arrow out of armor?
EDIT#5: it's 7 images not one or two neoman.
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM.