Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
well, im pretty sure the idea was taken from IHA, but u do have nice stuffz, I think that the price is a little much, when comparing to other artists work and price. GL with this shop though man =)

hey!
this is a idea i got yesterday after slipanc wanted to buy my art work.
so i try here in hope of succeding =)

in real life when i do real art works for companies and other people i take around 25-50 euro per pic variating on the difficulites of it. so i dont think its a high price. =)

thanks for the nice comment though. =D
hey man if you have a pose Send it to me via PM its easyer to se how you want it =)
then say what color you want =)
and 20 is allright for me =)

Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
Let me tell you what. Will you settle for 20k for a slightly smaller image, that I might be able to one day use as an avatar? If so, then all my textures are in the custom folder, and I want it to say "[Renegade]" in the bottom corner, and "Tie" in big letters, in the color shaman. Very nice drawings man.

I will post a picture of the pose I want, shortly.

ok here's my pose, but keep in mine that I wear pure relax, and I now have hands and feet textures, so that picture may not be so much help, but just a basic idea of the pose.

User infracted for multiple useless posts.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 8, 2009 at 08:00 PM.
And yea the buisness is on Good luck with the drawings mate!

And yea i payed for a pic, and it worth it, i suggest you guys to do the same

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!