I Dont use it, but why shouldnt it be aloud
35 Votes / 0.00%
I Use it(thus I Cheat)
5 Votes / 0.00%
Its not cheating and the normal options in this poll are stupidly biased. ~Blam
2,147,483,696 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2147483754. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it's not cheating, stealing other people's moves without permission is cheating, having a way to remember your own openers however is not
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
I use it because it saves some time, for some of my openers I have to manipulate every single joint, so instead of stressing myself I save them. But I must admit I only use the movesaver for 2 openers, the rest I do by myself...

This is not cheating, it does not give you any unfair advantage and if someone uses it to copy moves, you can do that also without if you have to...
There are scripts out there that save all the join contractions ect in replays, but you can do that anyway by watching closely...
Why is it cheating? Give me one good reason. You save moves to use them later. Is that ruining toribash? Is it?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
edited poll..

this thread is stupid, its not cheating it simply stores openers so you don't have to waste time remembering and setting moves, its not cheating as it can't play for you. (can't play well for you)
:D
Movesaving
Heh, I hadn't even heard of that till now. I admit it's a pain in the ass to remember openers, but seriously? Lol

If you know the movesaver's opener you can pretty much predict what they'll do... So it *can* make people easier to defeat.
umm... like how exacly is it cheating?
the people who made the script made it for CONVIENENCE. you can do the exact same thing by writing them down on a peice of paper.
- its been a while
So where can I get this move saver lol I keep screwing up my wushu openers cause I misclick or can't "z" fast enough.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
So where can I get this move saver lol I keep screwing up my wushu openers cause I misclick or can't "z" fast enough.

http://forum.toribash.com/search.php
:D
I understand when people say oh but this script is just to help you....

BUT.

1. In a server with low reactiontime, it gives you a massively unfair advantage as you can change any number of joints with one button, when the other player is scrambling to pick 4 or 5.

2. whoever suggested that this is only an "opener" script, is wrong as well. You can setup as many movesaver.luas (with dif names) and save your 2nd, 3rd, 4th turn etc into different slots. (minor adjustments may be needed in certain circumstances, but still..)

3. anything that allows you to streamline gameplay into one button detracts from the purpose of toribash (or at least from the fun found therein)

this is an excellent single player script, however, in multiplay I find it's cheap, rude, and unfair.

I am going to likely start a petition to solve this problem (yes i see it as a problem) in one of several ways i have in mind.

That thread will be posted within 24 hrs.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes