Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Need Text set model!
Well I'm deciding to get into the texture set making business. Just one problem though..... I have no way to display them (seeing as I only have a head text T.T)! Thats why I'm hiring a "model"

All I need you to do is write up an application of why you think you're most suited to be my texture model =0

Most appealing applicant gets the privilege of being my personal model and gets free textures from me for life!

Entries cease when I think I found the right man for the job .

(note must have full texture set.)
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
yup. I've been saving them as .tga on both uke and I. Is the file etoo big or something? every pic is around 120 kb.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Maybe you have RLE compression on?

It should be off.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by SgtBeans View Post
My mac can't run it =(
can't do .exe

really? macs dont run exe's? really?

MOVING ON

if putting it in your custom folder with the proper names isnt working, the images are wrong.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
ur not supposed to request art in the events thread... that goes in the request thread of the art-market...
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's not requesting art. He's requesting someone who will put on the textures he made for screenshots.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Ill do it >< ill have most of the textures tomarrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
cool thnx. But why do think you deserve such a honourable title?
RORFL.

No. Fail. Make a folder called 'test' and if you put them in there, it will work. Make sure there is no RLE as well.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
^^^^^ works ^^

but make sure you have RLE compression off, and origin is top-left.

then, they should work.
doesn't work for me though.... so if there will be no entries.... you might as close this thread