Ranking
i mapped it to a sphere, then shifted it up so a little was cut off from the top of the image.

oh yeh you can scale it to fit the entire image.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
and how do you do that i'm not completey good with doing art on computer.or color's number and letter thing.
||||7th dan black belt||||
eh... it keeps giving me the wrong background colors...

the color picker doesnt work for me, it gives me random colors. -_-

i just had to keep remaking them till i got a good color.

Last edited by dethreaper; Feb 20, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
poo
Originally Posted by Anestesic View Post
Its Nightmare`s work again.

well, as far as you mean me... I have not made that site :/
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
oh, well open up the image of your head, then click filters>map>map object

then make sure transparency is checked.

now, click layers>autocrop layer

then scale the layer till it fills up the entire image

then use the move tool (the four arrows) to move the picture up just so part of the head is cut off at the top. now save and upload and ure done!
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
It sucks that you posted a thread about it.
It was better in your Sig.
+
You need Prime to put the userbar in the title.
So fail.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.