Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Great work but it'll look better if the bicep is aligned and if you lengthened the amount of time for the fire. But still, nice job, the render looks great.
I like the picture more than video. Video should have a loop to look like he is doing this fire thing again and again. 9/10 for the picture 6/10 for the movie because it don't has a loop and it is too short for having no loop. And I don't understand that last move with little fire from eye.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
the tori animation isn't the best, the legs don't move, the arm movement's are a bit slow/choppy.

but the overall composition is ok.

also... why the light without a source? at least put something there to hold that volumetric light D:
Former Item Forger
I also prefer the pic.

I don't like the end of the animation because a continuous laser fire would have been better looking.

10/10 pic
7/10 vid
Somehow lots of windows users can't see quicktime movies...

Ok, so I see generally nobody liked it, so I'll get back to work. Re-render shouldn't take that long.
I am currently redoing it. That is, rerendering with a better start, and I tried to make the motion better, though I'm not sure what is wanted. But When it's done, I'll put the file up for download. Before I get it on my website, that is.
Ok, here it is

Edit: Actually, you can now click on the original link, the movie is updated. (that is, on the title image).
Last edited by FoodEater; Feb 21, 2009 at 03:17 AM.