Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It looks like crap, fail editing and a strange bevel on the blood. Blood is not plastic or metal, the bevel should be way softer. The shadow makes no sense, seeing that the light comes from the left, not the back.
The text doesn't look bad, that's the only upside.

3/10
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
It looks like crap, fail editing and a strange bevel on the blood. Blood is not plastic or metal, the bevel should be way softer. The shadow makes no sense, seeing that the light comes from the left, not the back.

3/10

Mean fag.

3/10

It doesn't look that bad, if he fixed all of these and used Shaders it would be... outsanding. :P

I like the layout and the general cleanliness of the pic.
:D

3/10

but the text is a font, you rating too high man.

okay, the radial gradient placement and shading is pretty good but the crappy shadow sort of messes it up
I agree with Mapleleaf. And the picture itself - pointless.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
It doesn't look that bad, if he fixed all of these and used Shaders it would be... outsanding. :P

I like the layout and the general cleanliness of the pic.

If he fixed that all , might look good but if he took it all away, there would be nothing left.
Whoop Whoop
no shader.... meh

Eyes werent that hard.... (use soft brush at 50 opacity and make it hue >.>)

Plastic wrap filter on the blood brush

Burn and dodge on the UKE text.....

too simple

3/10