Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Dreameater: I kinda have a feeling that YOU are just out for cheap texture sets and you have totally no idea how a good texture set looks like.

This is worth 120k, if not more.

Live with it!

eh? simple head. simple textures etc! there is nothing to pay for. Texture prices has blow so god damit high that that there isn't eny sense enymore. That head don't even look personal, be like everyone els. People do lower money better sets
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
now looks good! I bid 10k.
Price maker is quality and details.

Looks like u know why the price is that high. In my opinion the texture is high quality and has details.

ding1

If it is that simple as u said and i worked that slow -> try to draw a texture in this style. u shure wont say sth like that again.

EDIT: Saw u bid. Dont accepted. Min Bid: 20k
Last edited by balanced; Feb 21, 2009 at 07:40 PM.
okey I take my bid off. Woun't buy textures from you. Btw if you look realy closely there is like one line few time in every texture space.
[Sigma]
can u spot this? i dont see it... u only say that because i told u not to post in every text thread: this isnt worth anything.

ding1
I said to two (his and another) that they aren't worth of 120k!!!! and 30k....is that all sets what is sold in toribash history? Balanced I expect you're ding1 cos you add it to every post. so why is ding1 banned?
[Sigma]
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
so why is ding1 banned?

why are u interested in? its my things if i am bnned or not. in nine days i could use ding1 acc again.

And 120k is the Autobuy. You havent to pay the autobuy. u will get it with the highest bist.

ding1