Toribash
Re: Toribash doesn't start the normal way
Already pm'ed him.

Hm.. Now I can watch replays, but I can't play Toribash otherwise..
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Muumi, useless post in a non-spammy area. You should know better. :/

Now then. Check your mod folder, do you have any mods there?

Also, try opening the toribash_wide shortcut. Don't know exactly why but I get weird behaivour from it. Meaning I can't run it on my Wide-screen (screen is exactly like yours, just doesn't close), and on my other computer, runs fine.

Also, if I'm correct, the engine is trying to open something it can't find, like DEFAULT.tbm which is there. Try creating a blank .tbm file called default.tbm.
There are mods in my mod folder. Toribash_wide doesn't work either, but it worked when I had 2.4.

But wtf.. Now I can use Torimod too, I didn't do anything..
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Rename the replay folder to replay_old then create a new replay folder named replay.

Does that work?
Thanks a lot, hampa!

But I still have one problem... I can't hear the sounds now, I tried raising volume ingame and from default.cfg but it stays in 0. I can hear other sounds, so my headset is ok.

E: Nothing anymore, the sounds work now.