Toribash
I think Bioshock is on the Pc
incredibly well writtne story and enchantingly creepy in every way. And I just love stalking the big daddies and planning how I'm going to kill them
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Get garrys mod, in my oppinion, the best game ever.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Get garrys mod, in my oppinion, the best game ever.

I already own nearly all the source games to date. Including Garry's Mod.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
RPG;morrowind

NOO! Do not get Morrowind for God's sake!!! NO! It sucks so much balls it's not even funny!!
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Dragon Quest V for DS if you haven't played it yet (came out pretty recent).

The World Ends With You I will also recommend for DS (its an action RPG), but you probably have already played it.

i heard that's one of the best games on the DS.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Id say go for oblivion on pc, ds id go for something like animalcrossing, and then for the wii... uuhhmmm idk uh oh yeah MAD WORLD, and also for pc i hate to say it but Runescape, and uhm..... thats all i really have/own...

btw when i say have/own, i mean i have in my mind and own in my room lol
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
NOO! Do not get Morrowind for God's sake!!! NO! It sucks so much balls it's not even funny!!

Seriously? Morrowind was excellent. Probably even better than Oblivion. Maybe improving a few minor things (Graphics, glitches etc) then it'll be surely better than Oblivion.
It makes me wonder..
i know its been suggested already but you should probably get bioshock 1 because the review for bioshock 2 bassicly says that it builds off of 1 and that u see many familar things in 2 and plus u can get bioshock from steam so it would probably be a good investment and not that much of a hassel to get.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?