Ranking
what i don't get that what do you mean? nnaass didn't send anything
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
1st thing to do in this situation is to PM him, and since you've actually spent the time getting proof that there was a deal it'll be worth a ban if he doesn't pay up. Give him a few days to cough up, if he doesn't then we'll take action.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If you get so many infractions in a week, you get banned, if your talking about Dentian it says why he was banned below his last post, well, infracted I believe.

On topic: I never thought nnaass would do that =/ pm him for shure.
(Hive people only, haha!)
I am pretty sure you got confused, unless I read incorrectly.
You dueled for 30k, yes, but didn't he say that it was out of 5 matches?
You demanded payment after the first match, which you won.
If that's not how it happened, and I just read it wrong, then just pm him and wait for a response. There is really no reason for this thread, it was probably just a mis-communication.
EDIT: Nvm, I see it now. He was being a fucktard, and since you are relatively new to the game, he must of thought you would buy his scam.
Last edited by evets; Mar 20, 2009 at 12:24 AM.
Originally Posted by nnaass View Post
dudes, he never said that we can't pay in items ....

Im sending 30k in worth of items now

Do you know what 30k TC means? It means THIRTY THOUSAND TORICREDITS. Not some items that you claim are worth 30000.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&