Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I liked it, although To much speeding up in it, try like switching from cel-shading and backgrounds and stuff to make it look cooler, when you decide to make your next video PM me and i'll give you some replays, maybe even help out making the vid to.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
I see a minority of DarkJak in there...

If you make a video with multiple people, be sure that you 'give' everyone around the same amount of time in the video. Also, it was a bit too fast, I couldn't really see what was going on.

6/10

It's ok, iPingu.

Let's say it was a cameo appearance

I was pretty busy at the time and i just told him to go through our board for some replays, and he did really well with the little i gave him

I pretty much did nothing except lend my body (came out wrong) and provide him with the info for where to get my replays

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
lol, "it's time to partey"
8/10
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Lol. I think everybody needs to take a firm grasp on what happens after the "In YOUR FACE" part.

I was showing a guy that I could fracture my neck in wushu by myself. And I did. And I flew over to this guy in the process. So being smart he tried to hurt me. I then Decapd him. And split his body in half. Mind you this is with wushu rules and frac and everything else on. GG?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Well, the Aikido matches near the end was a little boring, you just pranced about for a bit and got DQed.

The replays on the whole were okay, some really bored me, and sometimes the SFX was fail. The speeding up at the very begining left a bad taste in my mouth before the video started. The random text through the vid was weird too.

But still, nice.
hehe, yeah i should have removed some aikido replays. But the text got a effect that makes the video look more complete and synced