Toribash
Re: Selling Sigs For a friend
i will probably be gone over the week end, i might not be, but any way, i'll end the auction for the second gears of war sig. Sold to WolfReaperz for 300 credits (send the money to Ninja_Man, and any simple mod's u want done on it. He should send u the link after payment)

who is obelix :P

um....pm blai......google dosen't show results that i would trust......
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
But.....how does he and Master Chief go together O_o

I'm doing a solo Master Chief one, and if it is disliked ill add Obelix.
A Man Of The World...
i'm gonna be leaving in a few days, so if anyone else wants to buy a sig from here, ninja_man, emoki113r, Nepo, or [Kick]WolfReaperz will have to handle it. Thanks guys. (well, after i leave)
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
no, lol Vacation (and yes, i know i spelled that wrong)