Toribash
Ok Dentian this is how far i have gotten. NOT FINISHED YET! still some little things i need to take care of like, mistakes and stuff like that.
Im not sure if it was u had in mind but u didnt give me any details so....yea. also do u want me to stop here or should i finish it?

User received infraction points for repeatedly ignoring posting rules, despite warnings.
Last edited by Brainstorm; May 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
thats not so much robotic um can add some metal effects?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Ok I have lowered it down to 3 different metal effects. I can make some more but this is my favourites out of the ones that i had already done.
.1 .2 .3

Sorry if you don't like them. I have only just started making head textures. I'm improving though :P

You get banned if you accumulate enough of them. How's that sound? Maybe you should start following the rules.
Last edited by CaptainLOL; May 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Really? Thanx!

But Dentian hasnt answered in ages. I guess ill just sell it on the shop if he doesnt claim it. Unless you want it? jks jks.

also i think ill lower the price on everything(again) by about 100tc each. only because i have only gotten one request and he isnt even taking it.(NOT A PLEA FOR CUSTOMERS!)

edit: Added these new heads <Bluerobot and <Roboteye <Biohazard <Computerchip

The gaps at the back of the heads are not there ingame
Last edited by CaptainLOL; May 9, 2009 at 07:38 AM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
With your name on it or just blank on the back?
edit: Just a reminder, Getting your name on the back of the head "FlagTag" Is FREE!
Last edited by CaptainLOL; May 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Errr no i mean getting your name on the back of it is free.

edit: I HAVE REDON THE SHOP!!! Its awesome now XD. I personally like my new one UrbanEmo_1<1000tc
Last edited by CaptainLOL; May 24, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
hey,im requesting a head.

can i have something like evil blue eyes but a different base colour (black would be gud) if not posible then put my name on the back (in black). i would like my name to have sharp effects. can u try to change the eye colour to black or red? ill pay 900tc if gud.
Last edited by Michstaa; Jun 22, 2009 at 09:53 AM.