Ranking
Originally Posted by RandomNinja View Post
^ Agreed.
Ninja vs Pirate would of been awesome, finally finding out who is better.
Also, i think ancient warriors would be better aswell.

That would have been quite laughable...like the pirate would have had a shot in hell.
I always wanted to know what would happen if a samaurai and a ninja fought. I've always though the samaurai would win.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I always wanted to know what would happen if a samaurai and a ninja fought. I've always though the samaurai would win.

The Samurai has a chance, but they say the Ninjas have a higher chance of killing every warrior EXCEPT the Spartans as they simulated. Personally I think the Ninja would kill the Samurai quite quickly with the poison dart blow gun. The Pirate could kill the Ninja with his pistol, but that's about it.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
In the episode with the ninja in it, didn't they explain that the ninja's like trained to kill samurais?
In my opinion, we should have had a Drunken chinese man vs. tiger.

Hmmm...

But the ones who fought were complete opposites.

Ninja = offence
spartan = defence
etc..
Hoss.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
That would have been quite laughable...like the pirate would have had a shot in hell.

Yeah, he would. A shot with his pistol. Lol. That's all he would have, though, and it wouldn't be much.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
woot. Shaolin Monk vs. Maori coming today.Atleast in Florida it is (i sont know if the schedual changes in different timzones and what not.) Its gonna be the shiz. got my BET on the shaolin monk.

emphisize on the word bet :3.