Toribash
Holy shit, bro. I've seen your thread before, but I had only seen the first post. That last set was fantastic.

Oh, and I'm VERY glad you've kept this thread going despite the lack of responses.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
I find these replays amazing.
Somehow, these replays remind me of CheZDa...

I really wonder why people say that everybody could do these.
Indeed, they're awesome in some way. They remind me about CheZDa or something.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
At this point I'd like to say, that I don't want to put my name as the last poster without having new replays to share. This is why I won't be responding to your comments in general, but I do read all of them and am very thankful for all the grace and criticism.<3
Reminds me of Dafe crossed with CheZDa. See, he screws around like dafe. Experiments with stuff. But he's got that fast, crazy style like CheZ.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
beautiful improvement from the last time I saw you Proffesori.

And I completly agree with vigi and tempo.....you are going places man good places.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Ok so, everything broke and I couldn't play and was sad. Now I have a half broken pos that works half the time, but it does run Toribash, so I tried to learn to play again. It's good to be back.

But man, you can get REALLY rusty. I had to start from the very basics, I wasn't able to do the simplest of kicks.
Attached Files
0Getting back on the saddle.rpl (218.7 KB, 47 views)
0kicks.rpl (169.6 KB, 36 views)
0A Head for a head 2.rpl (107.2 KB, 39 views)
0animal.rpl (248.3 KB, 31 views)
0pattern.rpl (207.2 KB, 35 views)
Dear God I love you. Those were nothing short of amazing AND you've had a long hiatus. Man.

I just hope you're coming back to [T] too. :D