Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Camera angles good, but the actual use of it was not done smoothly. Notice how it zooms around a lot. It probably can be fixed, if you wanted it smoother.

Also, shader spam = effects for effects sake = yuck. I like most everything to serve a functional purpose other than showing eye candy for it's own sake.
Yea, the shader spam. I actually tought it would be a good idea for all the solo parts but I see, you guys don't like it. I should try something else for the next time.

@huryo: It's not easy to find the right music for a video! You can't make it good for everyone. And I wanted to try something new. There were not that much good videos with this sort of music!
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
The music was kind of dull in my opinion. Hard rock stuff doesnt really work when it comes to TB videos.

'tis Death Punk, as Turbonegro says themselves.

The video: It's got nice synchronisation, but the replays are getting a bit repetative. Hold Uke's abs and fling a kick over head to split him. Also, shame on you for using sellout-Turbo!

7/10

Also:
Originally Posted by huryo View Post
the music is horrible

I don't like you. :<
hey!
the first video starring us :P huh i very enjoyed it. there was a good sync and its veeeeeeeery good if i think about that you didnt made that much videos yet ! <3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้