Ranking
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
I like it. But of course I do, It's got me in it :3

I think the transitions could have been slightly better and some effects would have been nice...

But the sync was pretty good (In the HQ version) and the music was good.

Thanks for doing this

What sync?
There was no sync. Only movies and replays + some crappy effects.
I will give you 6/10 for trying.
]
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
BUT i think the best part about it was Gerkkou/vermines textures :P
try the set with platinum force and adamantium lax
> all

Thanks Will do :P

Originally Posted by XmiechoX View Post
i liked the replays but it was not edited as good as it could be i loved the song what's that??

The music: 2d Lord by thesmacker
It's freakin hard to find though :P

Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
What sync?
There was no sync. Only movies and replays + some crappy effects.

There is sync in the downloadable version. There isn't any on the low quality version because Youtube screws it up
Gay for 2Bash
Pink robe ftw
Sorry 'bout this but I'm gonna say it.

I did not like it. At all. Nothing about it.

The music got extremely annoying by the end of the vid. It just sounded... overly repetitive and like a terrible 8-bit theme song

A lot of the replays were meh, or bleh. Really, some of them just shouldn't have been there.

Replays could have been overlooked if the editting covered it well, or the transistions were done properly. They didn't and it wasn't. The editting was quite basic, basic camera angles, parts of the replays which shouldn't be seen weren't cut out, the transistions were meh.

Didn't notice or feel syncing whatsoever.

Overall, it was not enjoyable at all. I almost wish I could take those minutes of my life back.

3/10
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
There are some synced hits (yes i downloaded), but with a snare drum every half note consistently, it's not hard to happen to land on one. Theres also more non synced hits than synced, so you cant really call it synced.
The music hurt my ears, I had to turn the sound off. And the replays were nothing new, and many of them were slow and stiff
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I thought it was O.K, some of the replays were quite boring, and the music kind of sucked.

Overall it was kind of, meh... :P