Endurance Onslaught 6.0
this is a guess at what could have happened, which im not sure is possible, as ive never done it: did you go in the file, deleat all of the frames before the decap frame, then.... well, i dont know what you would do next.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
this isnt a glitch, although he has altered the positions of the arms. look how they're already in forward position, rather than out at either side. seems like we have someone sneaky on our hands
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I've done this a few times, always accidental. If you watch the replay and press 'R' and 'E' at the right times (not necessarily at the same time btw) it will go to a certain frame but show '500' or whatever your default MF is.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I've done this a few times, always accidental. If you watch the replay and press 'R' and 'E' at the right times (not necessarily at the same time btw) it will go to a certain frame but show '500' or whatever your default MF is.

Right. i didnt even think of that. ive done it a few times. accidental as well. it pisses me off, but i didnt even think to do this with it lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aiight, so whatcha do is.
Do something on frame 500.
Press space until you're in the position you want without changing any joints.
Press R and then P right after so you pause it at frame 500.
Press E.

Enjoy!
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
This can be done repeatedly for move complex moves.
Attached Files
#so i herd u leik glitches.rpl (30.3 KB, 32 views)
#so i herd u leik glitches2.rpl (52.3 KB, 29 views)
#so i herd u leik glitches3.rpl (22.4 KB, 24 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well