Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by kill1704 View Post
Is a market really that buggy?
It is been a while since it is down

Well originally what they had was buggy, so they began work on it, the the rollback and they lost the progress, so now they are starting over. So it was that loss of data that back-tracked them the most.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Basically it's saying stuff like

"Close this thread it sucks"
"All of your posts are crap and need to be deleted"

etc

(there's more too it, of course, but those are the most common cases)
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Rexoa View Post
I was just wondering:
What is Backseat Moderating?
(Definition please?)

Acting like a moderator in any way, shape or form.

Telling users they have broken rules, telling users where to post, telling users their thread needs to be closed etc etc.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Acting like a moderator in any way, shape or form.

Telling users they have broken rules, telling users where to post, telling users their thread needs to be closed etc etc.

Just here to clarify that we are always lenient if you're actually helping a user learning the ropes. Posting shit like "HAHAHAH ur a retard xD SHAME THIS!!!" does not contribute at all, and it will definitely get you infracted.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
What are the perma-ban offenses?
I mean, offenses that instantaneously get your account banned forever? And, in that case, what happens to your TC and items? Do they get ''returned'' to shop, or Nabi, or maybe they get distributed among admins or super-moderators or something like that?
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
What are the perma-ban offenses?
I mean, offenses that instantaneously get your account banned forever?

Things that are "harmful" for other users, in general. Hacking, farming, scamming, phishing, strong racism - and some exceptions that concern specific cases that I don't feel like finding and/or posting. Oh, and if it's an alt account (maybe made specifically made for shitting up things) nobody really cares.

And, in that case, what happens to your TC and items? Do they get ''returned'' to shop, or Nabi

They stay on the account, unless the tc was stolen (which is likely, considering the type of person we usually permaban), or sent to the account wrongfully - whereas it gets sent right back.

or maybe they get distributed among admins or super-moderators or something like that?

Oh, please.

We don't simply distribute it, we gamble over it and cackle over how we have you all fooled in the most elitist way possible through an irc-client.
Last edited by dalir; Mar 18, 2011 at 09:49 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Hello Smods,gamemasters,admins... i ask you a question can are you unban my account matt76? sorry about the reason and i really feel bad because i cant be active in forums in my home i need to go for other places and play it please listen to me and i wish i will get unbanned
Originally Posted by Alex1909 View Post
Hello Smods,gamemasters,admins... i ask you a question can are you unban my account matt76? sorry about the reason and i really feel bad because i cant be active in forums in my home i need to go for other places and play it please listen to me and i wish i will get unbanned

If you think the the ban was wrongful, post in complaint box about it.

Otherwise, we don't really unban "just cus"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.