Toribash
Originally Posted by FunGi1736 View Post
Hello Horde!

My name is [blank] I cant tell because I'm 11 so you know parents and stuff, so I am a 2nd dan black belt, rank like 11,000 I think. I am a social person in game, I always chat a lot, and I am on every day I can be on. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday. I don't really get the point of the hobbies thing but okay, I do piano, I do swimming (I am actually a really good swimmer) and this is odd, but I am a Minecraft redstoner. I also have a Skype - OpDefineR. I live in the United States, south east, in Florida. More about Toribash: I am the WORST PERSON EVER at making replays. I am THE BEST PERSON (2nd dan) at fighting in multiplayer. I decapped Hentai just now. I have a really good greykido rank even though I really don't play it a lot anymore. My best mod is ABD (Akido Bog Dojo).

I hope you people accept me. For some reason Origin denied my apps. This is my best so far so I hope I get accepted into this clan!

Before I say yes, play along with me.

Knock knock.
goodbye cruel world
You are who?
-----
Oh and someone from crooks said this clan was dead, is this true?
Last edited by FunGi1736; Oct 11, 2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes, yes here is me trying again, somewhat... I think I will succeed this time.

My real name is: Diego Parada-Lopez, please call me by my in-game name

Ethnicity: Hispanic

DOB: 12/28/97 Just in case the info is needed.

Belt: Black Belt

Alternate Account History: I have stopped using my only alternate account, seeing as how it's of no use for me anymore.

Main skill range: xspar, aikido, abd, greykido, I plan on practicing in more mods.

Some days I will not be on or sometimes the internet craps out on me for long periods of time.
Since my family is poor, I might not have without internet, it usually takes 1-2 months to get it back.

I will try to be on as often as I can which is usually an hour after school, which should be fine to your clan standards.

I will try to become active in the clan forum, and constantly check them.

I will help with whatever I can do while I'm on: Usually making replays, practicing on single player, or playing in-game for some time.

I will try not to post unnecessary posts

I do not have many hobbies, I do not have Skype but you can contact my email for anything that is going on.

[email protected]

I hope you accept me this time, I wish to improve and exceed past my goals with you guys!

I know my replay skills are not the best, but I want to share them.
Attached Files
Sacrifice.rpl (128.6 KB, 5 views)
Finish Him!.rpl (202.2 KB, 4 views)
Messing with your head.rpl (134.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by thehorde23; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM.
Ok horde ima about to tell you some things about me and what i do in and out of toribash.The modss i love doing is any parkour like parkour dream is my favorite i like doing running.tbm and mushu sometimes aikido...ill post some replays aswell.im a yellowbelt beacuse i didnt wanna pay 100k for a name change (main acc is lickerlint) i like the color ivory because its an awesome shade of white i think.Ive been in one other clan (komrade) got out because there not active as much as they use to be.my rl name is Tyler. i don't play any sports.im 15.social groups the only time i realy leave to go places r during events and such. ill pm u before anything like that happens.im also looking for a sparing mentor(new to it)oh and im realy a brownbelt. my strongpoints are aikido. my hobby is playing toribash.i would say my personality is funny but serious when im need to be. i will contribute to the clan in everywhich way i can. im not really a skilled video or art maker but my fighting skills are great. If there is anything you need or want to know about me just pm also im open to suggestions about my replays. thank you for going over the application. oh and i like pb&j :>

from Tyler/PureIvory
-----
IS this clan dead?
Attached Files
AWESOME FIGHT6.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
Head kick.rpl (135.1 KB, 4 views)
DOUBLE PUNCH.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
GREAT PARKOUR 2.rpl (478.2 KB, 4 views)
IMA FUCKING BOSS.rpl (392.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by PureIvory; Oct 12, 2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry I don't mean to invade but just to let you know FunGi copy pasted his app and applied to this clan the day after he applied to origin. And PureIvory tried to apply like 3 times for Origin yesterday. Just filling you in.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council