Toribash
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
OMG I can't wait I might piss myself O.O

Haha.....easy now, not in our lovely little shop.

Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
Is this MasterYoda head for sale?

Yes sir. AgentP is selling it in his part of the shop. Third post ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by BMTHownzz View Post
am i allowed to buy from the examples?

Depends, which one?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
I see, but 50k is too expensive...
How about 25k?

I see, but 25k is too cheap.....

Try to get at least near the asking price, son.

50k is what I want and is what you would have to pay to own dat der head texture, take it or leave it.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
am i allowed to buy from the examples?

From my examples, yup.

that silver robot with blue eyes

It's for sale, but its not quite done yet. Make me an offer that I like and I'll finish it for you.

Important note to all those wanting a head texture from me: My favorite nib met a cruel fate this morning when I accidentaly dropped my pen and it landed nib first. The poor fella was cut down in his prime, smashed. Progress will be slightly slower now as I get used to this nasty new nib.
Last edited by Jebus; Oct 16, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
From my examples, yup.

It's for sale, but its not quite done yet. Make me an offer that I like and I'll finish it for you.

Important note to all those wanting a head texture from me: My favorite nib met a cruel fate this morning when I accidentaly dropped my pen and it landed nib first. The poor fella was cut down in his prime, smashed. Progress will be slightly slower now as I get used to this nasty new nib.

i mean the one in spartans post. i havent looked at urs yet jebus