Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
LOL contest #2
LOL Contest

Not Nabi this time.
I'll pay this from my very own pocket.

Welcome to the LOL contest number two!
I think some of you remembers the Nabi LOL Contest hosted by me.
The meaning of that contest was to make the funniest replay.
Well, this time you can do anything funny in words.
So, no pictures, no replays, no videos, jokes and other funny stuff... inscribed with words.
Oh, about the prize... I'll choose the best joke which I have heard of the day, though, there might not be any jokes of the day if I haven't heard good enough.
The prize of the joke of the day is 2 000 TC.
This contest lasts until my Summer vacation starts... AKA 31st May
Okay, so...

Rules

Do not send pictures.
Do not send replays.
Do not send videos.
You can throw me the joke in this thread, in this forums, in IRC, in game, everywhere.
I'll take EVERY joke what I see.
DO NOT THROW ANY IMMATURE JOKES (Example: "I fucked his mother")
Do not tell bad jokes.

Holy shiz, go and give me good jokes :o

Statistics

15th May - Loje
16th May - Nobody
17th May - Tertywerty
18th May - DesertPunk
19th May - SokuTofu
20th May - NinjaAiPoM
21st May - Nobody
22nd May -
23rd May -
24th May -
25th May -
26th May -
27th May -
28th May -
29th May -
30th May -
31st May -
Last edited by Tonakai; May 22, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
A family is eating grass on the side of the road. A lawyer in a limo stops by them and asks why are u eating grass? the family says were poor and we have nothing else to eat. The lawyer says thats horrible. Do you guys want to come to my house i have food. The Family says are u sure thats ok. The lawyer says yes. They drive to the lawyers house and the family asks again are u sure this is ok? The lawyer says Of course. My grass is like 3 feet NOW LAUGH MUHAHAHHA
Last edited by thehizal; Jul 7, 2008 at 12:32 AM.
click here for thehizals shop for less then 300 tc heads YAY OMG LETS GO SHOPPING
Okay!! This is a joke I heard today!

There were three guys in a forest.
Then they were being attacked by cannibals.
The cannibals said that they wouldn't eat them if they bring back 10 of the same fruit.
So the three guys go into the forest to get the fruit.
The first guy comes back with 10 apples.
Then the cannibals say, "Now the second thing you have to do is shove them up your a$$ without changing the expression on your face."
So the guy shoves the first apple up his a$$ and then whinces. So the cannibals eat him.
Then the second guy comes back with 10 berries.
Then the cannibals say, "Now the second thing you have to do is shove them up your a$$ without changing the expression on your face."
So the guy shoves 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8... then starts to laugh. So the cannibals eat him.
Then in heaven, the first guy says to the second guy, "Why did you laugh?! You almost had it!" Then the second guy says, "I saw the other guy coming with pineapples!"
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Ok here it goes , hope u like it

There wore 4 boy’s in collage, they had a test tomorrow , but they didn’t study , when the day had camed , they told the teacher that they wore in a wedding , the car wheel was damaged , so the teacher gave the boy’s three day’s to study , when the test day started , the teacher took every one of the boy’s , and putted them in a class alone , they wore 2 questions

1- What is your name
2- What was the wheel that was damaged
a- Front left
b- Front right
c- Back left
d- Back right
Last edited by TheSev; Jul 9, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hampa and noob is fighting.
Hampa just contraced wrist and noob head flyed million feet per second
up and neck was bleeding so much that blood hided the noob's body.
Other noob said "Wow hampa how did you do that?"
Hampa answered "he just ordered million tc booster and that was way
too powerful to him"

It wasnt funny i know that