Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Sweet also even those who don't make it will they get a PM saying the classic "We applaud you for trying for the MSquad but you just weren't qualified at the moment, please try again next time there is an opening for MSquad." will that be handed out if those who don't get in?

Nope. If you are accepted, you'll recieve a PM, along with having a green bolded name and access to pretty things.
If you're not accepted, nothing will change.
Pretty standard stuff(I'm sure its been said a few times in here already).
Back for good.
Fivah , something changed in you , your Msquad tag , are you fired?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Fivah , something changed in you , your Msquad tag , are you fired?

He has a green name still so I'm just assuming they just slimmed out the MSquad title, and thanks Fivah for the info.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
They never are. There is way to much people that applied to send that to them all.

Also, you can apply for MSquad or GM or whatever anytime you want, but, during recruitment it is alot easier.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Sweet also even those who don't make it will they get a PM saying the classic "We applaud you for trying for the MSquad but you just weren't qualified at the moment, please try again next time there is an opening for MSquad." will that be handed out if those who don't get in?

Most-likely you won't get a pm saying that you didn't make the staff position. The people who do will probably though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hi everyone,

We received a lot of great applications this time around and it took a long time to decide who to accept. After quite a lot of discussion, we've selected the following five members as our new MSquad trainees:
  • firebolty
  • dellalanri
  • Eason
  • Holotor
  • joonveen
In selecting these users, we tried to select older and more experienced users as well as newer ones, based on the philosophy that we need to start identifying and training members who have potential but perhaps not as much experience.

As I mentioned, we received a lot more than five great applications, but couldn't accept all of those at once. Therefore we've decided to add those users who had great applications but weren't immediately accepted to a 'waitlist' of sorts, whereby if any of the trainees don't make it to full MSquad (or we simply decide that we need more people), we'll look to the waitlist to fill the spot (as long as the waitlisted user is still active, of course). Active and waitlisted users will also immediately be given consideration the next time we open up for applications. Users who have been waitlisted will receive a notification PM in the next week or so.

Congratulations to the five new trainees and thanks to everyone for applying!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Shit.

Was hoping I was gonna be a MSquad Trainee staightaway

Now my hopes are for the waitlist.

And good luck new MSquad Trainees!
mindless machine
Im not sure if Ms squad can dissable the read notification (leting you n=know that the person read it but if not mines was never read :/
[Legendary]Baby :3