Toribash
Your real name : My real name is Schylar
What is your belt : Brown Belt
How old are you : 16
Ingame activity(1-5) : 4-5
Forum activity(1-5) : 3-4
Why do you want to join this clan : I want to join this clan because I have been looking for a good clan to join that has respectful and mature members. I don't care how good people are, if they aren't good people, they aren't good players.
What mod you good at : My favorite and best mod is Aikido/abd, but I like judo and wushu as well.
What is your Special Talent : I am very disappointed in myself to say that I wouldn't consider myself having a "special talent". But I am pretty good at toribash and I am a pretty cool person to play with and talk to. So maybe my special talent is my personality.
Why we must accept you : I think you should accept me because I am a very responsible and mature person and can bring some fun to The Shield. I am willing to do almost anything a leader or member asked me to do, and would be glad to help out in any way. Whether I get accepted or not, if you need anything I'd be glad to help!
Originally Posted by tythetoon View Post
Your real name : Tyrone
What is your belt : Black (I quit back in early 2012, came back not to long ago)
How old are you : 13
Ingame activity(1-5) : 3-4
Forum activity(1-5) : 4-5
Why do you want to join this clan : Because I have one old friend in this clan, you know who you are ;) and I have been looking for a decent clan to join.
What mod you good at : Akido, Takkeyon and some parkour maps.
What is your Special Talent : Getting quick DM's/Disqualifications in Akido.
Why we must accept you : Because I feel as if I would be able to help you majorly in most clan wars and I also am a good guy to ask questions on the forums/ingame and I may be able to help other clan members with getting better at the game.

TOOOOOOON, LONG TIME NO SEE YOU SINCE [-Hidden] TRAGEDY... NICE TO MEET YOU MY FRIEND :3
Proud Member Of [The Shield]
PR4NK | Gazorite | Zeann | spcr | JPointman11 | tythetoon
Lol sorry for all, I was a little busy and I dont remember the recruitment thread ,Sorry for all.

Guys Feel Free To Post An App

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Xcecution View Post
Belt: Black
How Old: 13
In game: 3-4
In Forum: 2-4

Reason to join: You said you need aikido skill probably? Yes... I am suck at english, but I want to make this clan better and better day by day... and I love the name, it sounds like we're the ace.
Favourite Mod: Aikido, Classic.
Special talent: Making the madman replay and realistic, probably you're gonna need the proof right?
Why You Must Accept Me: I was the co-leader in my old clan and of course I am also be the Ace of the clan (I tell the truth)
+ Story: I wasn't play toribash for 6 months coz my laptop was broken... So I lose all of my replay and make the new one, and the luck is, I upload some of my replay in website, so I can download some of my old replays Lol

++I give you the proof for my replay, how to see : go to toribash folder -> replay -> paste the replay then launch the toribash and see my replay.
-----
Upss... sorry I do the mistake, I am gonna re upload my replays
-----
Ah... I am forgot too... I also can make the tori picture like my picture, it's my tori and also here

-----
For The replay you should download the bottom (from somewhere in brooklyn number 2)
tidak ada yang menjawab formulir saya? = Nobody repost my app?
(Indonesian)

Umm sir, sorry for wrong app, I mean
Ingame: 1-3
Forum: 3-5

-Have a good day
Proud Member Of [The Shield]
PR4NK | Gazorite | Zeann | spcr | JPointman11 | tythetoon
Your real name : Luan
What is your Belt: Black belt
How old are you: 18
Ingame activity (1-5): 3 - 4
Forum activity (1-5): 4 - 5
Why do you want to join this clan: Because I want to be part of a great clan, which eventually becomes official.
What mod you good at: Wushu, Katana, Akido, Twiswords.
What is your Special Talent: Variation of kicks in wushu, disqualifications in Akido.
Why we must accept you: Because I have experience in another clan, it helps a lot to be active in the forum, and I am a good player can help in clan wars. I'm also willing to represent the clan logo on my seth.
Lord of Lords
Originally Posted by LordLuan View Post
Your real name : Luan
What is your Belt: Black belt
How old are you: 18
Ingame activity (1-5): 3 - 4
Forum activity (1-5): 4 - 5
Why do you want to join this clan: Because I want to be part of a great clan, which eventually becomes official.
What mod you good at: Wushu, Katana, Akido, Twiswords.
What is your Special Talent: Variation of kicks in wushu, disqualifications in Akido.
Why we must accept you: Because I have experience in another clan, it helps a lot to be active in the forum, and I am a good player can help in clan wars. I'm also willing to represent the clan logo on my seth.

i like your app so its yes from me ;)
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
i like your app so its yes from me ;)

-_- Y U NO invite him
MY FRIENDS ARE SO MANY UNTIL I CANT COUNT IT :3